FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The OACIQ Discipline Committee suspended Carmen Doré’s licence for 60 days
Brossard, October 8, 2019 – Guilt and Sanction
The Discipline Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ) suspended Carmen Doré’s real estate broker licence for a total period of 60 days for:
- failing to check the charges affecting an immovable;
- modifying a signed document;
- failing to have the seller sign a transaction document;
- failing to inform the prospective buyers about the change to the object of the transaction;
- failing to record the seller’s wish in writing;
- having modified the description sheet of an immovable while she had no written authorization to do so.
About the OACIQ
The Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ) ensures the protection of members of the public who enlist the services of real estate and mortgage brokerage professionals governed by the Real Estate Brokerage Act. It is a member of the Real Estate Regulators of Canada (RERC), an organization that brings together all Canadian regulators in the area of real estate brokerage, building inspection, and co-ownership property management for some provinces.
- 30 -
450-462-9800, ext. 8693
Information centre Info OACIQ
450-462-9800 / 1-800-441-7170